The compact Warmheart wood-fired cooking stove is the perfect heating solution for a bijou country cottage or remote backcountry bothy.
While its rugged cast-iron design and simple styling may give the impression that the Warmheart has been around for decades, this state-of-the-art piece of quality British engineering encapsulates everything we’ve learned in more than 160 years of manufacturing stoves and range cookers.
- Graduated temperature hotplate ranging from 190°C – 300°C
- Off-grid heating and cooking – no mains services required
- Compatible with domestic boiler
- Simple air control
- Powerful 5kW heat output
- Suitable for use in smoke control areas
- Efficiency rating of 77%, Energy Rated ‘A’
- Ecodesign Ready